Thursday, March 22, 2012

I...am...tired.

Sheesh! I am tired. Who would of thought doing these DIY/upcycling projects would be so much work? First, I have to have an idea of what I want to do. I have to plan out which project I am going to do. Then I collect the materials. The most time consuming part is actually doing the project. I have to remember to take pictures of each project I do. Lastly, create a tutorial for my audience. I do not have the space here at college or the materials or the money so I go home each weekend to do at least one DIY/upcycling project. Then I start the routine all over again. If I didn't have my mom and dad (mainly my awesome mom) helping me get supplies and actually helping me do the projects I don't know what I would do! I know I wouldn't have this many projects done by now. This week has been rough! Working on my research paper while trying to keep up with my blog. Not to mention, I have a foundations and drawing class I have to do projects in also. I am getting burnt out. But have no fear! The end is near!

BIG shout out to my lovely parents! Thanks for the help!

2 comments:

  1. Every project you do is so neat and creative! I wish I had your creativity! Don't give up, we're almost done with this 30-day challenge! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jessica! That really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete